[pct-l] trekking poles

--- Christine Kudija <cmkudija@earthlink.net> wrote:
> And Tom's point about using different lengths is
> another advantage!  It's

To be honest, never felt the need to do that. Seems
like one more thing that can go wrong with gear.
Found that to esp. true with poles that adjust while
skiing (or falling into lots of snow in my case!).
Seems the poles collapse at the least advantageous
time...

But there is no one silver bullet for the perfect set
of gear. What works for one person may not work for
another...

=====