[pct-l] More About Tarps

--
There are two more things I wanted to chime in about tarps. One is that I c=
ooked my dinner under my tarp. I certainly never do that in a tent. The oth=
er is that my tarp has more than twice the coverage of a typical two-person=
 tent. Tents are a must for very cold weather and snow, but for most three-=
season backpacking a tarp is hard to beat!

Ok, I'm done on that subject.