[pct-l] I root for the tarp!

Hola

Its amazing to see all the chatter amongst us
regarding the tarp vs tent.  For those dabbling in the
"lose your tent?" question, it is one of the most
important for you to ask.  More important, can you
hang with nature at a more personal level?  It's not a
question of comfort, but rather a question of
comfortability in minimalizing.

Hopefully adding a few reasons to those considering a
tarp...

1.  The weight savings to space ratio is amazing. I've
fit three comfortably (four is possible in a pinch)
under my one-pound tarp system.

2.  There is no better feeling than rolling to one
side, unzipping, peeing, and re-zipping...all without
having to stand up and exit a tent.  Think about it.

3.  Tarps dry quickly.

4.  What is condensation?

5.  There is pride to be found in setting up a clever
shelter.  To me, it's where I find that instinctive
testosterone display guys like to show.  Look at my
setup...wow...make food...hunt sabertooth...ugg.

Peace, Love, and happy duff gathering,
- Amigo