[pct-l] Immigration and Customs at the Border of Canada

--
Mags,

I picked Sly up at the trailhead and drove across the border to the US.  The
customs guy there asked what we were doing so far from Maryland.

We told him we had been backpacking and camping and he looked at our gear and
just let us go.  Others had problems when the admitted that they had hiked in
from the US.  Really what they are interested in is whether or not we are
bringing guns into Canada and drugs into the US....What difference should it
make to them where the hike started.?

            Cheryl