[pct-l] Netting Tents

I am currently using the MSR Bug Hut 1 tent (under 2 pounds).  I was wonder=
ing if others have similar experiences when using net tents (I use a Integr=
al Design tarp for rain).  Maybe I am imaging things, but it seem it is war=
mer in the tent than outside.  I think it has something to do with any bree=
ze/wind being broken up by the netting.  Inside it is always calm and nice.=
  Weird.  Also, the netting seems to have some minor rain shedding characte=
ristics.  For more room, you can just roll up your sleeping bag for the foo=
t area (making it higher) and you have a nice full length freestanding one =
person tent.  Great for a meritorious combat nap in warm to moderate weathe=
r.  Have others found the same things using a netting tent?  Off to Mt. Whi=
tney country this weekend. Thanks, Switchback