[pct-l] Beaks (on tarps, not birds)

Hum , the "beak" looks just like my Seab tent design, which I got in 1968
and use still.
The fly of Seab is EXACTLY like the the one shown on your enclosed website,
and I have used the fly as a tarp many times.

a duck by any other name is still the same.  I know little about patent
law, but it would seem that just giving a design feature  that has been
used for 35 years, a name , does not constitute  a patent infringement.

> I mention this not to be astringent, but to save other commercial
retailers
> from any headaches.

What headaches are we talking here?  Why is Ray so propriitary about a
basic feature in common use?

Joanne