[pct-l] Dancing Light Gear Tacoma Tents

--
Brawny and I are introducing our Tacoma Solo and Tacoma-For-2 tents at Danc=
ing Light Gear.

The Tacoma Solo weighs about 20 ounces, and the Tacoma-For-2 weighs about 2=
 pounds, 4 ounces.  These weights include stuff sack and guy lines, but not=
 seam-sealing or stakes (seam-sealing is optional and stakes are not includ=
ed with the tents).

Both tents feature overhanging beaks, floors, mesh doors,  storm doors and =
side lift-loops and are available in several different colors.  The tents d=
o not have zippers, and the canopies and floors have no center seams.  The =
Tacoma-For-2 has two doors.

Photos and additional information for both tents can be accessed here (look=
 for "New Products" about half-way down the page):

http://www.trailquest.net/PCTTrailQuest.html .

David Mauldin
www.trailquest.net
"To Walk In The Wilderness Is Freedom"