[pct-l] (Guest Post) GVP G4 building question

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Sam Jacobson <samualdavidsimon@earthlink.net>.
* Please use <mailto:samualdavidsimon@earthlink.net> to reply to the sender=
.

I'm wondering if anyone can help me.  I'm currently making a G4 and I've ru=
n into problems.  Due to my inexperience and instructions that aren't compl=
ete enough for my simple mind, I can't seem to finish the pack.  I've gotte=
n to the point where I attach the sides to the front and back, but there is=
 no information about how to make the bottom of the pack.  If anyone that h=
as made/worked on this pack could give me some info on how you did it, I wo=
uld be forever indebted to you.
PCT 2003!