[pct-l] Water Bladder System

Just a follow up about water bladders.  The system I am using now is the Na=
lgene wide mouth/soft side bottles.  I bought the drinking tube/cap assembl=
y and cut the tube near the cap.  Then I installed an in-line filter and ra=
n the tube/mouth piece up to my shoulder strap (with aluminum tape around t=
he tube).  I also got a Coleman stove pouch to put the bottle/filter in and=
 place the whole thing in a net side pocket in my GoLite pack.  Filling the=
 wide mouth bottle is very easy (NO PUMBING!).  I carry several bottles if =
needed and just change out the cap/filter/tube assembly as needed with a ne=
w full bottle.  Also, when filling the bottles, I put several round pieces =
of support hose cloth around the bottle mouth (hold with rubber bands) to a=
ct as a kind of macro filter as it fills from a stream. The Nalgene soft si=
ded bottles come in 16, 31, 64, and I think 96 ounce sizes.  Well, off to M=
t. Whitney or Chicken Springs Lake (Cottonwood Pass) in a week for a little=
 hiking.  Happy trails, Switchback