[pct-l] Re: Carbon Fiber Tent Stakes

Yes, I have.  In fact I just bought some yesterday to replace the failed
carbon ones and old bent aluminum rod ones.  I have an idea to drill out
several holes on each vane of the triangular anodized aluminum ones to
lighten them.  I weighed one last night and it came in at about 2/3 of an
ounce in original state.  I'll see how much weight I can save without
appreciably weakening the strength.

A16 has titanium ones.  They felt a bit lighter, but at $4.50 per I didn't
think I could justify.

Greg