[pct-l] gear questions

> Gregory makes good, but heavy packs. I've got a Makalu Pro which is
> about the same size as Lassen, but lighter. It's a nice back, but (I
> think) too heavy for a thruhike. I'd look around for something lighter,
> possibly smaller.

> Svein

	Gregory will be releasing a lightweight pack in the near future (no
date yet to my knowledge). We will be testing them on BackpackGearTest
(www.backpackgeartest.org). Anyone interested in possibly participating
in the process should check out the website and follow the procedures to
become one of our testers.

	Ron
--

must preside at our assemblies.