[pct-l] VV Resort

I like stopping off at the resort even though it is expensive.  I refer to =
it as "Robbers Roost".  It is the romantic in me.  I know it takes a lot of=
 work to keep things going there and the season is only so long.  I like to=
 think that in the off season the employees all ride Harleys and work at bi=
ker bars down in the Imperial Valley.  I always thought Butch would have lo=
oked good on a Harley.  Again, the romantic and sublime side of this old ba=
ckpacker.  Happy trails, Switchback