[pct-l] PCT Thru Hiker Contact

--
This afternoon I received a call from GottaGo. She is taking a zero day at
Snoqualmie Pass and will resume her hike tomorrow morning. I hiked, off and
on with GottaGo and Coach from Campo to Warner Springs. She is doing really
well and feels good although she say's she has lost a lot of weight. She is
a strong hiker and has had many 30+ mile days. However she is happy that she
is near the end of the trail. I suggested she slow a bit to really enjoy the
beauty here of Washington's last 200 trail miles. It was great hearing from
her.

Go Gottago!!

Geezer Bill
--