[pct-l] Re: No hike 2002

--
Zeke writes:
"How do you "others" cope when the long-awaited backpack for the year is
lost?"

Wife and kids?

As long as you're not 85 or 90 years old, take solice that there are likely
many more years in your life to accomplish this.

I'm 46 and waiting for my youngest (2 1/2 yrs) to reach 18 (read 2018!) to
attempt a re-hike.  I'll be 62 or so by then and planning to be in the best
shape of my life, excepting perhaps when I was 21, to accomplish this.
Patience is a virtue.

Greg "Strider" Hummel

"Salvitur Ambulando"
(walking solves all things)