[pct-l] Wonderland Trail Vs. John Muir Trail?

--
Yo!  I did the JMT in the first two weeks of sept in 98.  I am doing
againg during sept this year.  Last time I took only a fleece jacket,

This year, I have whittled everything down to about 6-7 lbs,
including food, but not water.  I am taking a marmot microchill
fleece t-shirt, polypro shirt, nylon shorts, running shoes, socks,
patagonia dragonfly rain jacket (3oz!!!), modified mountain hardware
rain pants (5 oz), a balaclava, and thin gloves.

I will not be doing much lounging around or sitting in camp, so I
expect to either be in a sleeping bag or walking.  If you plan on
doing more leisure activities, you may need more clothes.

Last time I did the JMT in sept, it rained 9 of 10 days.  so IMHO, be
prepared for some rain!

Hope that helps.

peace,
Dude