[pct-l] Water conditions betw. Sonora Pass and Ebbetts Pass

--
In a message dated 8/22/02 7:38:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
johnvonhof@attbi.com writes:

> I'm continuing from Sonora Pass to Ebbetts Pass through Carson/Iceberg
> Wilderness next week. Can anyone who's been on that section in the past few
> weeks tell me what the real water situation is in the creeks along the
> trail

Hi
I just did from Sonora pass to Ebbett Pass. Lots of water. Had to jump off
when a plane crashed and started a fire south of Echo Lake.  I jumped off on
my own accord. I could smell smoke and heard the fire engines. I later talked
to a Ranger who said fire did not reach PC.

lonetrail