[pct-l] A funny website

At 10:57 AM 8/25/02, Kelly Miller wrote:
>Could you resend this in English, so we could all enjoy it?  Thanks.
>...Kelly

The post you are replying to was sent by a virus. The filter software
neutralized it and what you saw was left over.

It made it to the list, because the address in the "from" field belonged to
a list member, but odds are that person is NOT the one with the virus: some
viruses now forge the "from" field.

The message from field had a "@jps.net" domain, but the full headers show
that it really came from someone (probably in San Diego) using CTS.com

--
Brick Robbins

I Haven't Lost My Mind, It's Backed Up On Disk Somewhere