[pct-l] Does Coffee Attract Bears?

Depnds on if I serve the mocha-vanilla or doouble latte
--espresso does it every time however..I guess it is the "hisssssssssshhhh"
that gives it away that some class has arrived in the bc
and them-thar bears come runnin from miles around...

Careful of the fat-free stuff-- they'll tear yur head off
for that...only the high-calorie stuff will get 'em comin
to your coffee pot.. (or mini-espresso machina!)..

lol,

PS-

Just kddin...

no mroe attractive to java than anything else..
except those New York bears...they'll come
arounni before u finish grindin them beans...