[pct-l] trail tread

--
Well it sounds unanimous.  I'll leave the GPS at home.  I already feel comf=
ortable that I know the trail and can handle any junctions, but I'm one of =
those excessive over planners and have read the guidebooks 3 times this sum=
mer and planned out my entire trip.  I know it won't go as smooth as my pla=
ns, but without plans where would I try to go.  So thanks for the input.=0D
"Trail Chief"  Ryan Comingdeer=0D