[pct-l] Feet and boots

--
CMountainDave wrote,

>> YOO HOO  OVER HERE. I hilked the entire PCT (99) in Red Wing Hiking BOOT=
S and had no blisters!!............

Thanks for your input. I always try to get people to understand that we are=
 each an experiment of one and what works for one may not work for another.=
 I am gald you love your boots. I have a pair of Red Wings that I used year=
s ago when I was a paramedic. I was very comfortable in them on my 24-hours=
 shifts. Then I changed jobs and the boots sat. When I tried to use them in=
 the past months, I found they did not fit well any more. They were older a=
nd stiffened up and my feet have changed over the years.

Trail shoes/running shoes are not the answer for everyone and neither are b=
oots. A combination is necessary to accomodate all the different feet and t=
astes we have. In the September issue of my e-zine I will address this topi=
c and the information from the surveys should be helpful.

John Vonhof
johnvonhof@attbi.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes; Second Edition
www.footworkpub.com
Free Monthly "Fixing Your Feet Ezine" at
FixingYourFeetEzine-subscribe@yahoogroups.com