Subject: [pct-l] shoe or foot inserts

--
The question was asked,

>> Does anyone know of a reasonable priced source for rigid inserts - other=
 than a podiatrist or the extortionately priced chain called 'Good Feet'
- where one can obtain stout arch supports?

There are many good shoe inserts out there. One that gets good reviews cons=
istently are the insoles made by SuperFeet, http://www.superfeet.com. Anoth=
er is Powerstep Insoles at http://www.powerstep.com.

In case any of you listers are new to the list, this weekend I will release=
 the August edition of my free e-zine on foot care. With over 615 subscribe=
rs, the e-zine features two articles each month along with a listing of new=
 foot care products, links, and other interesting information for those wan=
ting to take good care of their feet. The link to subscribe is in my signat=
ure below.

John Vonhof
johnvonhof@attbi.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes; Second Edition
www.footworkpub.com
Free Monthly "Fixing Your Feet Ezine" at
FixingYourFeetEzine-subscribe@yahoogroups.com