[pct-l] Etna mail drop location?

--
Wish I had the addresses, but there is a post office, B&B catering to
hikers, and a motel.

Here is what I found on the web (don't know which B&B one has the hostel
facility) - you can call:

      Etna Main Office, 119 Diggles St, Etna, CA 96027

      Regular Business Hours:
        Week Days 08:30AM-05:00PM

      Latest Collection at Post Office:
        Week Days 05:00PM
      Saturday 12:45PM

      Phone: 530-467-3981

MOTEL ETNA
317 COLLIER WAY, ETNA CA 96027
(530) 467-5338

BRADLEYS ALDERBROOK MANOR 836 SAWYERS BAR RD, ETNA CA 96027
(530) 467-3917

HUGHES HOUSE BED & BREAKFAST 720 BRYAN, ETNA CA 96027
(530) 467-5425