[pct-l] Super Glue (cyanoacrylate) Was: Feet treatment

> A medical form of Super Glue (cyanoacrylate) was used quite
successfully as
> emergency battlefield sutures in Vietnam.... it should work fine on
your
> feet. The medical form may be slightly different than the stuff at

I've used super glue on 2 occasions for deep cuts. It stings like hell
for a few minutes but the bond is strong. I've never used it on
blisters but since Second Skin takes so long to dry and usually
requires a few coats it may be worth a try.

Pediatricians use super glue on children with cuts who are afraid of
being stitched-up.

Jim