[pct-l] Re: PCT-L digest, Vol 1 #579 - 13 msgs

Just a quick comment about Bill Richardson's note of the VVR changing hands.
I left from Steve Roper's High Route and travelled many miles on the dusty &
dry Bear ridge part of the JMT in order to make a stopover at the VVR. It
was well worth it. The food was soooo delicious and the Hosts and help are
fantastic in making a person feel welcome. Jim the owner talked with me for
a long time regarding the lonely passes along my off-trail route. That guy
know's a ton about the Sierra's.