[pct-l] Stevens Pass to Rainy Pass in September

--
Hi all,

I am thinking about doing Section K Stevens Pass to Rainy Pass in September.
I am interested in your first-hand experience in weather conditions for this
section at this time. Any advice concerning this section is appreciated as
well.

Thanks!
Joe Brennan