[pct-l] 2 short questions

--
I agree on the question of 'can the dogs do that type of distance?'
dogs do not have as efficient a cooling system as we do.  they tend
to overheat and die much easier.  Unfortunately, I know this from
experience.  Please make sure your dogs can handle the heat of summer
and the distance.

peace,
dude