[pct-l] pacific crest trail

--

Hi my name is Patrick Koreski and I'm 16 years old and going into my junior=
 year of high school.  I'm very interested in thur hiking the PCT.  I would=
 start hiking the summer of 2004 and take a year off between high school an=
d college so I could finish the hike.  The problem is that I have no experi=
ence hiking I have gone on one hike before and that was only three miles lo=
ng.  I was wondering if you could give me so info on someone or a club that=
 I can get experience with so I can reach my goal of thur hiking the PCT st=
arting the summer of 2004.

Thanks,

Patrick Koreski