[pct-l] In Ashland, OR

Hello all,

Currently in Ashland, OR. At the 1721 mile mark, about
930 miles to go. Phew!

I'd like to say Ashland is a town with a charming view
of the mountains, but the forest fires in air give the
town the feel of Pittsburgh if Pittsburgh was a small
college town with lots of coffee shops. ;-) Taking a
zero day here before I take on the rest of Oregon.

Has been a fantastic trip so far. As before, feel very
lucky to be doing what I want for 4-5 mos.

Have my Zorba-esque beard now, and enough weight loss
where I am sure when I visit my family in Rhody at the
end of the trip, will be fed lots of good home
cooking.

Canada is getting closer.

As always, many thanks to TJ for typing up the
journals.

until next time (Who knows when that will be!)

-Mags

=====