[pct-l] CA PCT Guidebooks

>Anyone know what the story is on the CA guidebooks?  They broke CA into two
>books, So Cal and No Cal.  I was able to order both from amazon.com but i just
>got a message from them saying they couldn't get me So Cal...even
>after a month
>of trying.  pcta.org has only the one (old) combined book listed and says that
>it's out of stock till late july.
>
>Well dang nabbit it's just about august.  So anyone got the lowdown?

Yup. Nothing's happenin'. The editors haven't even finished
formatting the So Cal book, and the NorCal book won't be started
until after its release. Don't expect the SoCal book til Xmas, if
then, and the NorCal book next Spring. This isn't the same Wilderness
Press that Tom Winnett used to run...
--
Ben Schifrin
Wilderness Press