From: "Marge Prothman" <marge@prothman.com>
To: "Pct-L" <pct-L@backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 3:19 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Rainy Pass to Manning Park Washington

I am scheduled to hike Rainy Pass to Manning Park August 12th.
I think the prudent thing for me to do is wait for more information
regarding the snow conditions on this section and perhaps schedule
it for the first week in September.

Does anyone know if the snow has a habit of staying in this section
all year or does it go away.
I would not want to experience what Kahley describes in her email.

Marge (the old gal)