[pct-l] Night Noises

Dick wrote:

<<The NPS desperately-wants to "find" Grizzly bears in the N and S complex
of the NCNP.
To the best of my knowledge, their searchers with bait/camera in remote
places has not
found ANY evidence of their presence. Their "Interps" here in Stehekin are,
I think, taught
to say they ARE here in the NCNP.>>

Oh goody! An excuse to buy & carry a night-vision scope on our section hike
from Stevens Pass to Stehekin in August!!!
(hey, if the husband can get a fancy-shmantzy digital camera, I can get a
night scope ;-) )  But don't tell the ultralighters...

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija

"Never measure the height of a mountain until you have reached the top.
Then you will know how low it was."
Dag Hammarskjold