[pct-l] I have new pack ready.

Greg,

Tim Karau delivered the second version of the ADZPCTKO pack. It now has a
top flap where one can stick a water bladder and a permanent top cross piece
on the frame so supporting a big water bag, food bag or bear canister is
trivial. It also has some personal items - a couple of net pockets for my
bug spray and sun screen and a couple of attachments to hang my slinglite
chair. Total weight with personal items is 2 pounds.

Give me a gall if you want to get together next week.

Tom