[pct-l] oregon fires

As one thinking of doing Oregon section B and and the Sky Lakes part of C
at the beginning of August, about the time the through hiker wave should
be passing through, I was wondering about the fire situation.    Numerous
ones are reported at
http://www.koin.com/webnews/20022/20020718_oregonfires.shtml
but are any of these near the PCT?

Otherwise I suppose that this might be a good year for B if the snowfall
were indeed above average, for then the water sources might be better.
In contrast, C might be a bad year if the mosquitos are thriving until
later in August.