[pct-l] Amigo needs help with resupply addresses please

Hiking friends!
Please Help!
Someone has checked out my PCT Hikers Handbook and I
am without addresses for my Washington re-supplies.
This is what I have for Washington, and I am in need
of a double check on the address for White Pass, and
the Zip Codes for the rest.  I am also IN BIG NEED of
info for the town of TROUT LAKE and the  address.
Could you help me please?

This is what I have so far…
White Pass Rural Branch Kracker Barrel Store 48851 US
Highway 12 Naches, WA 98937 (509) 672-3105
P.O  Snoqualmie Pass, WA. 98068
P.O  Skykomish, WA 98288
P.O. Stehekin, WA 98855

Jennie (Dragonfly?) and I are on our way out of here
Sunday, and you’d save us some research.  Thanks!
Peace, Love, and Pop Tarts!
-Amigo