[pct-l] Ride

    In late April of next year, I'll be needing a ride from the San
Diego area to Campo/Trailhead.  The ride would be for me, a fully loaded
pack, and a Golden Retriever and his fully laden pack.  I'd be willing
to reimburse for time and petrol costs, with my minimum being $50.00.
 If there is anyone who is intersted in providing such a service, I'd
apprecaite it if you could contact me.

    Thanks :o)

    Caroline

--