[pct-l] Thank you

I wanted to say thanks for all of the feedback that I
received.  I really do appreciate all of the advice
that I got from everyone.  I will try and see what
type of supply list I can come up with...with my
limited budget.  I was wondering if there was anyone
in the Houston area that might know of somewhere that
I might be able to do some day hiking to start off
with and then hopefully work my way up to overnight
and maybe more.  Again Thank You all so much for your
help.  Take care and be safe.

Jesse