[pct-l] fire in Oregon

Does anybody know if the 16,000 acre blaze reportedly on National Forest land in Oregon is anywhere near the PCT?  Is it having any affect on the hiking?

By way of introduction, I backpacked the Central California sections of the PCT(Walker Pass to Donner Pass) in June-July 1999.  I plan to tackle the Oregon sections in a few weeks, and am concerned about the situation.

Thanks,

Brian Toth