[pct-l] New Email Lisr for Trail Advocacy

A new e-mail list has been added to the
http://www.backcountry.net/  system.

TA or Trail Advocacy is devoted to the discussion
of threats that imperil and degrade trails and
wilderness throughout the country and strategies
and efforts to expand our trail systems.

Some of the issues open for discussion are
land- development, land-conservation, forestry and
logging practices, the role of the USFS, BLM, and
governments of all levels in affecting the wilderness
and our hiking experience; ethics, tactics and strategies,
multi use of trails, both legal and illegal and of course,
the environmental issues themselves --destruction of
habitat, pollution, ozone, global warming, harvesting,
grazing and mining as they relate to and effect trails.

If you have an interest in learning about or discussing
these issues, please join us.

Like all the Backcountry.net e-mail lists, you can
access Trail Advocacy via the Backcountry USENET server
edina.hack.net    by subscribing to    local.trail-advocacy

Or via the web at http://forums.backcountry.net/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=16

PLEASE NOTE!!!  THE USENET AND WEB PAGES ARE 'READ ONLY'

If you'd like to reply to any post, you must join the e-mail list first.
The email list can be delivered as individual posts, a digest version
or you can set it for "no mail" and read via USENET or the Forum, but
you must join to post.