[pct-l] packs: comfort vs weight

If you are going to be packing that much weight I would definately not
use an ultralight pack. It'll be really painful to carry. The 4 or 5
pounds you save will not be worth it. Check out Gregory and Lowe. They
make some really nice packs that come in about the 5 or 6 pound range.
You probably will need one in the 4000 to 5000 cu in range. One nice
thing about not limiting yourself is you won't need to town hop. Plus
you will need fewer food drops since most of the stores along the way
will have supplies. You'll be able to carry heavier foods. About the
only thing you'll have to send by mail are dried fruits and dried
veggies which can be hard to find.

John