[pct-l] Snow around Mt. Hood

As expected, the snow is still covering the trails around Mt. Hood. =
Decided not to attempt going to Paradise Park - probably would have =
crashed with a skier, post holed the whole way (actually, the snow is =
pretty compressed in most places), and lost the trail. Of course, it is =
still only June. My guess is that is going to be a slow snow melt, even =
with our 90 degree weather. Will be OK for the North bounders in August, =
but if you are going South soon, you will find snow and will need some =
way to find the trail.

Marshall Karon
Portland, OR
m.karon@attbi.com