From: Bighummel@aol.com [mailto:Bighummel@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 4:23 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] the "bear" is foiled!

Gosh I wish you people would read my words:

"The "bear" retreived the canister and began to stomp on it, throw it down,
"

I just don't believe that the effort with which it was thrown down was
comparable to what a bear would do.  No offense to Monte (well, maybe a bit)

but he doesn't even come close to the muscle power of a similarly sized bear

(read BIG!).

In my "Hummel" opinion,

Strider