[pct-l] Where are the thru-hiker webpages???

  Best of luck, John, and thanx for leaving your website address.

   I have a bone to pick w/ you thru-hikers this year: Where are all the
journals/diaries/web pages that I like to read every year???  There are only
a few on the PCTA webpage so far.  As a section hiker w/ a 3-year-old, I
don't want to leave her for that long, so I read these journals to help me
experience a little of what it might be like to out for so long.
  Is there some place other than the PCTA webpage that I should be looking?

thanx, Michael G.

'The mountains are calling and I must go.'

                                John Muir