[pct-l] Paying it forward

Hello all, just a quick message of thanks for some special people.  I will be attempting a thru-hike this summer, and although I haven't even set foot on the trail yet, I have already received help from a trail angel named Bob Reiss.  Many of you know him--he frequently picks hikers up at the airport, bus stop, etc, and takes them to the trailhead for a good early start.  It feels good to know there are people out there that would help out a complete stranger.  Unfortunately, in today's society such people seem to be more of an exception than mainstream.  However, I have a feeling I will meet many more like Bob, judging by the messages on this list.  Thanks Bob, and thanks everyone for your help and insight.  I also want to send out a challenge to everyone this summer, whether on the trail or at home.  When someone does something nice to you and expects nothing in return, accept with a gracious heart and go help someone else.  Doesn't have to be anything huge--never know how much of a difference you can make with something simple.
To the class of 2002--let's do it!!  Though my partner and I are starting late (Campo on May 13th), I have every intention of seeing many of you on the trail and hopefully reaching Canada!! Let's make it a good summer and follow the example of our trail angels.
Justin, PCT 02

Click Here

text/html (html body -- converted)
---