[pct-l] Lake Morena Campsites

It looks like we may be a bit tight on campsites for the ADZPCTKO with all
the great response this year.  I spoke with the Rangers there today and they
are offering the "spillover area" to us again this year.  So, if, when you
arrive, you find all of the available, dedicated ADZ sites (59, 60, 61, 62,
63, 66, 67, 68, 69 and 72, also 73, 76 and 78 have been reserved by ADZ
attendees who have offered any space left after they arrive) full, that is a
maximum of 8 people camping per site, then please seek space either in the
backpacker's sites 64 and 65 (no reservations on these, first come first
serve for hiker's only) or the spillover area, across the access road from
sites 80, 86 and I think 66.

If you're not sure about any of this, just find me or Tom Reynolds and we'll
be sure to tell you where to go! ;-0

Strider