[pct-l] Do you know the way to Skykomish?

I don't have all of the addresses, but the Town Guide should have the Post
Office address and inns listed. In 2000, one of the inns listed would also
accept packages (they would love for you to stay the night, too). Give it a
try.

The post office address I had was:
Post Office

  Skykomish, WA 98288