[pct-l] revisionists

I think its more of an efficiency thing for me.  I am an ultralight-
kind-of-guy, and part of the allure of ultra-light is because its
efficient.

If you want to keep a memoir of your hike, using the pocketmail
device (despite its weight) is also way efficient because you only
write the journal once.  If you take pen and paper, which may weigh
much less, then you will have to do the following:
a) save your journal entries, which means mailing them back.
b) locate them when you get back and put them in order.
c) type up the journal entries if you want to store them on the PC or
on the web.

its all about efficiency.

peace,
dude