  From: SnoLepard=20
  To: Donna Saufley=20
  Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 10:37 AM
  Subject: Supplies in Agua Dulce

  Hi! I'm sure looking forward to staying at your Hiker Haven! I see =
that you wrote that the grocery store has been converted to an archery =
range. Lots of fun I'm sure, but is there anywhere in Agua Dulce to buy =
enough groceries to get  a thruhiker to Mohave? Maybe I should mail =
myself a box of food? I was planning on having my drift box come to your =
place from Idylwild. Should I stock up on groceries there?

  I can't thank you enough for all you do. Just knowing that there are =
folks like you out there has made this whole process so much easier!

  See you in late May!

  Lee Rossman
  Portland, OR

  ~>^..^<