-----Original Message-----
From: dude@coruscant.net [mailto:dude@coruscant.net]

anyone who completes the PCT is a badass, but the 98ers did have to
contend with over 300% of normal snowfall.  i am not sure anyone made
it south to north.  I know that Brian sweet finished the trail but
stopped at the sierras on the way north and flew up to canada to
start hiking south back to the point where he stoped.