[pct-l] Re: New On-Trail List?

In regards to strider. I give ONE BIG 5 fingered High
Five. I may not be a so called thru hiker YET! But i
am looking forward to be included in those ranks next
year. Not for the title, but for the experience. The
experience of not having the alarm go off at 5:30
everyday. The experience of not haveing the attitude
of people. I am looking for the experience of THE
WILDERNESS.

Now I only took me a few minutes but if anyone can
help me I did NOT see technology anywhere in
WILDERNESS. So why should we include it. What is the
whole idea of getting away if we are bringing it out
with us? I guess that comes with haveing the other
nessary categories