[pct-l] AT-related murderer has been caught

I realize this is not PCT or CDT related, but we are all hikers and I
figured many of you would remember this case.  Two women were killed in
Shenandoah National Park in Virginia near the Appalachian Trail in 1996.  I
was thru-hiking at the time, only a few miles away.  It was a very tramatic
experience.  A federal grand jury has indicted a man in the case.  He is
charged with four counts of murder and a hate crime.  It is a federal
capital case, and the prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.  Follow the
story if you are interested.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A25518-2002Apr10.html

Firefly
aka Christine